Sonakshi Sinha Photos

she new bee into the B town is Shatrugan Sinha’s Daughter Sonakshi Sinha.
By profession she is a fashion designer and after loosing 30 kilos of weight
Sonakshi stepped into modeling, next step is obviously into movies.

The striking model is rumored to be doing her first film opposite none other than Salman Khan in Arbaaz Khan’s yet untitled production.
It will be directed by Anurag Kashyap’s younger brother Abhinav. And when questioned about,
how she was approached for the movie she said, “We are family friends and would often meet.
We have partied at their house too. Sohail Khan was surprised to see how fit I looked at Amrita Arora’s wedding sangeet.
He said he would call me if something came up”. Sonakshi was ready to reveal any thing about the story line of the film.

About Sonakshi’s childhood she says, “My brothers and I have fought like cats and dogs. Since they are twins,
I was always sidelined. I have been beaten up many times. Since I am the most pampered one,
it always caused jealousy. Kush is very level-headed and always maintains the balance between Luv and me”.

Also when she was asked about the constant comparison of her with Reena Roy, Sonakshi said
“I was a little upset then. But it really doesn’t matter now. Not that I don’t like her. Maybe my facial features are similar to hers.
I had a fuller face and wear similar eye make-up. Maybe that is why were compared to each other.
I am sure I don’t look anything like her now”. Check out Sonakshi Sinha’s latest photos below: